Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day Thirty-Four: It Begins AGAIN!!!!

For those of you that read my last blog, I never intended to drop out of school. Basically what I was expressing was my desire to do more movies, TV shows, commercials, anything. I was also stressed out about an essay that I had to write. Oh and by the way, I am Now, moving on from what I was REALLY talking about.

I finally filmed my first speaking role! I was a character named Zoey, love the name! Anyways, it was a web series called Fighting Angles. The episode I filmed will be out tomorrow and I will defiantly either post it here or put up the link for it.

So the other day when I had a monologue that I had to memorize for an audition, but ended up making it up as I went along, I got a call back! I need to go back for a second audition, and this time I need to actually memorize a real monologue and YES I will.

The end of the semester is coming up and I am hoping to do some more speaking roles while not in school. Then once my summer semester starts I can only do weekend work. This means probably only being an extra.

Oh I forgot to tell you!! I am getting an IMDb account! It's already in the process of being made but won't be done for a couple of months. The interesting thing about the IMDb is that you cannot make your own, you have to be in a production that offers IMDb credit. Woohoo! Movin' on up!!!

No comments: