Tuesday, February 15, 2011

School Instead of a Camera


Sorry that I didn't write, I was put into the hospital for a complication that I had from a surgery.

Anyways,so today I was sitting in my political science class and I couldn't help but think...I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO BE IN FRONT OF A CAMERA INSTEAD!! It kind of sucks. On my way home from school, I started thinking about YouTube and how much of a success it is. Should I also make a blog on YouTube? Will people actually see it? My friend and I posted a video on YouTube a couple years ago and it still only has around 50 views. Granted it was a video of us being stupid and dancing to the spice girls and people really don't care about that, but we were having fun. So...maybe I should try a video blog on YouTube..Hopefully it will get a lot more than 50 views. This makes Journey to Fame on Blog spot, Twitter, and soon to be YouTube. Anything for my dream right?

<3 always,
Polina

No comments: