Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day ? - Where am I now?


Hello everyone...if there is anyone...

A couple things that I would like to mention today. 1. Sometimes it's a little hard to keep writing when I don't know if anyone is reading. Then again, what if somehow fame does end up in the palms of my hands? I can have memories of how it happens. 2. I almost feel like it will be impossible for fame to come to me unless I had some kind of connection. Just imagine how amazing it would be if someone famous, or even someone from a news crew saw my blog. Then, they were like, what a great idea...to get this girl some publicity and then maybe I will be able to jump start her career and then BAM I found the next big thing! Oh how great that would be!

I don't know if I have ever mentioned this before or not, but there is a major reason that I would love to have fame. My whole life I was the girl without friends. I spent my time at school talking to teachers, not people my age. When I was younger I was always teased. I remember even being teased on my birthday and I cried so hard in the bathroom. Last year I tried overdosing. Boy was I close. Luckily, I got help and today it is if I am a new person! I am happy! I want to try new things! My point is...I want to spread my story. I want people to know how much bullying affects a person. If I do succeed and obtain fame, I want to be friends with my fans. I want to receive emails from them and actually respond! I want to travel schools and speak to them. Maybe I could save someone else's life?

Anyways, if there is someone reading, and if you can help in any way..please let me know. You can email me. Dance2616@yahoo.com I really look forward to hearing from someone.

<3>
Polina

No comments: