Thursday, October 20, 2011

Excitement

Still Day 81
I just wanted to take a quick moment out of my day to mention how excited I am. After seeing the interview on CBS news I just feel empowered and proud to be who I am. As I mentioned in the interview I have no idea who I am and I am struggling very hard to find that out. However, after this all began I can't stop thinking that this is what I am supposed to be doing with my life. I am on a mission, and I will not stop until I make a difference in the world. :) Everyone, just remember, I can't do it alone. I need your help! Please help me spread the word about this blog and my mission. It is because of all of you that things are happening.

Oh almost forgot to mention this...I will be sending in my footage to MTV's Bullied this coming week. I spoke to them recently, and it seems like something I really want to do. If you can't remember MTV bullied is a documentary that they are doing that shows that bullying takes place all over the world. I will know in about a month if I get selected to be a part of it! :)

Angel

2 comments:

Ricky said...

What do you mean that you do not know who you are? You are studying to be an English teacher, you have a great looking cat, you have a partner who supports you (right) and you have you-most important, you have friends (especially people from the crew at Rocky Horror). Self, goals, partner, friends, family, and unconditional love from kitty
What are u looking for?

Polina Milter said...

It is actually a bit more than that. For instance I have no idea about my own interests. I have no favorite color, food, or anything. I am constantly changing the way I look to try and get approval from others. If there is someone that is trying to be a friend of mine, I might even tell them I like a certain band that they like so they would talk to me more. It's stuff like that. Who am I? I don't know. I am a piece of everyone around me. I am not me.