Monday, October 3, 2011

This...is HUGE (part 1)

Day 64
So in my last entry, I had mentioned that I have a secret. It turns out, that secret may very well be HUGE news. Not only is this possible huge news, it might accomplish my mission! I don't want to give out to many details just yet. I am expecting a very important phone call around 2:00pm telling me more about it. I am expecing to have an entry up hopefully before 4:00pm telling all about this. Details and EVERYTHING! I know some of my followers have been begging me for the news, so today, it will be up!

In other news, I spoke to two people in the last couple days that were down and really needed my help. I really think I did help them, and I am so glad that this blog is beginning to do what I intended on it doing.

I went to a festival over the weekend. I met some people and had a really great time. I met these two girls and I cannot explain how grateful I am that I met them. I have a REALLY hard time making friends just because I do still sometimes have issues with being insecure. These girls are just absolutely amazing. Very artistic, and very real. One of them I almost feel is like my twin. Not my physical appearance twin, but she and I have gone through so much of the same thing and have so many similar interests that I feel like we are one in the same. I hope to see these girls again soon! One lives in Tennessee, but hopefully that won't change anything. That's not too far away right!? Anyways, regardless I would love to thank these girls for showing me a great time and helping me through my insecurities. We only hung out for one day, but it feels like I've known you both for years. <3 u guys!!

See you guys later today for the big announcement!!
<3 Always,
Angel

No comments: