Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Repressed Memory

Day 93
This is the weirdest thing. My boyfriend and I were talking about bullying and cyber bullying when all of a sudden I remembered being cyber bullied. I remembered that in middle school there were these two girls that for some weird reason began to hate me. If I remember correctly it was because her boyfriend was interested in being my friend and she was worried it was more than friendship. Anyways, one day they made a fake AIM account and used it to say really hurtful things to me. They called me fat and ugly.

It is so weird that I have forgotten so many things from my past. I believe that when I write my blog, old feelings come back, as well as the old memories.

In other news...I have some bad news. I was not able to get my footage done in time for MTV's Bullied. I am so bummed because I thought it was a great thing that they were doing, but with school and work, I just wasn't able to do enough for it. The video that I posted recently was given to them, but nothing else. I kind of doubt that they will use my footage because there wasn't enough of it. I am however still waiting to hear from MTV's Cut. I should be hearing from them this week. YAY!!

<3 Angel

No comments: