Sunday, April 4, 2010

Obsession

Only three days in and I already find myself completely obsessed with trying to find an acting gig. I spend almost all my time on google trying to find new ways to say acting auditions in Atlanta, in hope that new links would pop up. Fun? No. Aggravating? Hell yes! If only you knew how many sites lure you in by saying, "Free casting calls!" Then, once you sign up, THEN do they say, pick a price that works for you. Annoying. I could have saved so much time on saying something else, but really still staying to google. The good news is however is that I have managed to send quite a few emails today. The bad news, I sent some info for a movie that took place in 2005. Um...oops.

If only I lived in California, then oppertunities would be all around me! I could probably walk down the street and pass a director. "You there! Would you like to be in a movie?" "Who me??" Ahhh...I can see it now. Well, I'm going to leave you for today, I'm going to dream about walking in California.

No comments: