Thursday, April 1, 2010

Welcome! Let Me Fill You In!

For as long as I can remember I have felt like there is a purpose in my life. Not just any purpose, but the type of purpose when you're known all around the world and are a role model to millions of children. It is why I have begun my mission to find fame. If successful, it would be in one, or both of these reasons: 1. Love's Death, my novel which I plan on publishing hopefully soon. 2. Acting career!
Now I am sure you have all heard about how hard it is to get into the entertainment business, but for the next year I plan on giving it my all and fight for what I want. So far I have only worked at it for a week, but have already received five callbacks! Sadly just because I got five call backs, doesn't mean that I was used five times. I was however used in Franklin and Bash (2010 tv) pilot episode which I believe airs in May. I was a jury member, right in the middle on the front row. Check out the link for more info. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1600199/ Also, Just today I received another call back for being an extra in Hall Pass (2011 movie). I haven't filmed yet, but I do know that I will be at a baseball game! Here's the link for the movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0480687/
What's the purpose of this blog you might ask? 1. To fill you in on my journey to fame. 2. I have 365 Days. One year. Aside from being an extra, I would like to achieve the goal of getting a major role in either a commercial, movie, and or tv show. Think I can do it? I do. So please, come follow me on my journey to fame!

1 comment:

Casia Rose said...

Hey! I love your blog, and, actually, mine is A LOT similar to yours. It's my journey to becoming an actress. Unlike you, I have just begun. I would absolutely appreciate it if you could visit my blog: www.casiarose.blogspot.com or help promote my site. I will be willing to do the same for you or more! Thank you!