Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Am I on MTV's Made???

Day Five
Well, things were a little crazy yesterday. As usual, I went to work in the morning. I got a really mean customer, so my day there wasn't all that great. When I got home my boyfriend and I went to Phipps mall so I could buy a dress for his cousin's wedding. After that, to Sally's Beauty Supply we went to buy hair color. I knew this day was coming up because I promised that I would color my hair so that way if any of it came out of the wig during Dragon Con, it wouldn't matter because my dirty blonde hair now matches the wig color! I've never been a dirty blonde before. I kinda like it!

So last night I had a bit of a weird acting dream. In my dream I was at the store with my boyfriend when we noticed that we were in front of a girl in line who was filming for MTV's Made. I then started moving around to ensure that I was in the camera's view. Eventually, I even fake fainted. As the dream went on, we walked around the store with the girl. She was very friendly and loved the camera as much as I did. Towards the end of the dream, I noticed that my boyfriend was sitting outside looking sad. When I went to confront him, he said everything was fine. We then noticed something coming from the sky straight for us. As we ran into the store we were pushed to the ground from some sort of force caused by what fell from the sky. I woke up shortly after my boyfriend and I scooted towards the back wall of the store and started holding each other as the worry took over.

The being on Made was kinda cool, but the probably dying part not so much. I wonder if this dream means anything?

No comments: