Sunday, August 7, 2011

Twittered Out

Day 3
Oh my goodness!! The last 2 days have been absolutely insane Twitter wise!I have been all over Twitter doing everything that I possibly could to bring out the word about my blog. Who would have known that it would take that much work to find people to talk about it with?

Anyways, I have decided to take the day off from Twitter today. I need a break. Not to mention, I just got home from Dragon Con practice and I am so tired! It went REALLY well though! I did everything that I was supposed to and I'm finally starting to feel like I deserve the part. I was doubting myself for a little while because I am so new to the part, and there were other people auditioning for the same part that have been doing it for a while now. I'm glad things are going well! :)

Until tomorrow!

<3 Always,
Polina

No comments: