Friday, August 5, 2011

Lets start from day 1.




As mentioned much earlier, I have decided to start again on my Journey to Fame. We will start again from today's date. August 5, 2011. Fingers crossed that things go well. Here is a recap for those of you just joining us.


My name is Polina, some people call me Angel.

When I was younger I was bullied. I was bullied so much that I cried all the time in the bathroom at school. Honestly, sometimes it even felt like my teachers were bullying me. As I transitioned into high school I realized that I had no friends. I missed a lot of school, and when I was at school I spent my time alone. I would constantly look up at the clock waiting for class to be over. I spent most school lunches in the library. I didn't see the point of being in the cafeteria alone. Not being able to eat in the library, the amount of times I ate a day slowly decreased. I didn't care. I didn't want to eat. Not to mention, I could look like a cheerleader if I lost some weight! Maybe then I would look hot like them and they would let me on the squad! Sometimes I would be crying and debating on eating lunch in the bathroom...no one could see me crying in a bathroom stall.

I graduated high school in 2009 and moved onto college. It was around this time that I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. A cronic pain disease which turned my life around. Now not only was I depressed because I was alone, but now I was depressed from the pain!The one friend that I did have moved away to St. Louis. On September 17, 2009 I took thirteen sleeping pills in attempt to end my life. What was the point of living life if there was no one there with me? Luckily I began to think of the two kittens I had just adopted and my family. I couldn't put them through my death. I was rushed to the hospital and then sent to Ridgeview Institute.

While in Ridgeview I decided to make a name for myself. To end bullying and to do what I want to do. I want to be on the big screen. I want to end bullying by telling my story. People listen to celebrities. I'd even love to travel to schools and tell them my story! Not to mention, I am FANTASTIC in front of a camera! I can act really well! I want to show people that they aren't alone, and if I can make it through bullying, so can they. Today I attend school at Georgia Perimeter College and I finally have friends!

To conclude, bullying doesn't have to affect everyone as hard as it did me. I started a blog. www.polinamilter.blogspot.com called Journey to Fame. When I left Ridgeview I knew I had to make something of myself. Reach my dreams. Why do I have to settle for less when I know I am worth so much more? I want my dream to come true. I want my name in lights and helping people along the way. My life is an open book, and I need you to help me a long the way.

365 days. That is all that I have. 365 to make it on TV or Movies, or anything of the sort.

Please subscribe to my blog at the top left corner of your screen! Thanks!!

Journey_To_Fame@yahoo.com
www.polinamilter.blogspot.com

Polina Milter

No comments: