Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Push Back Project

Day 137

So things have been moving quite well for me lately in both the acting world and the anti bullying world. Lets begin with the bullying world. So my friend Taylor and I recently both decided to take the fight against bullying to a whole new level. We are both working together to start a non for profit organization called The Push Back Project. Today we met up and talked about specifics. We also contacted Q100 and asked them to join us. Then, we did something that I thought I wouldn't do for a while. We both went to Dunwoody High School, (my old school), and we talked to the principal there about getting them in on our program. Things went well because we are meeting him for an official meeting on the second of January.

In the acting world, the news is this... I will be meeting with a talent agency tomorrow at 1pm. YAY! Hopefully things go well with that. I am going to try and get a commercial or something tv related going soon. Anyways, I will update you guys tomorrow on what happens!

No comments: